Friday

World Falls

For so long I've struggled with being sad, being a rebel, being imperfect. Until I came to realize what a phenomenon it is to be. 
I don't need to be happy or obedient or perfect, I just need to be human. 
My existence is difficult to comprehend. Infinite yet infinitesimal, and I don't plan to waste it.
There's so much beauty in this gift of humanity that I've been given. Worrying about the future isn't doing me any favors, so from now on I'm going to live in the moment instead of for the moment. 
I place so much on my own shoulders that doesn't need to be there, so it falls to me to remove that burden. 
The future is anywhere from tomorrow to forever, and it will come whether I try to avoid it or not. 
So why not make the most of the present?

No comments:

Post a Comment